Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone I'm Bailey Kennedy, this is my blog that relates to my website topic collegelacrosse13.com. This blog will discuss things that I can update quicker here on the blog than on my website, which is stinks because, I can only edit my website and add data to my website while at school. With this blog I'll be able to update it in and out of school keeping you all in the loop at all times. Since Fall Ball Lacrosse just ended or is coming down to the end I'll be making post on things that are being released, everyday like when teams release their Schedules for this Spring 2013 and news about some High School players making their Commitments to schools which are coming fast. I'll hopefully be updating this blog everyday when new information about this upcoming season is released! Thank you for all those who are supporting me!! And let's hope for a great 2013 College Lacrosse Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment